Full Name: Yalkin Erk
Date of birth: November 7, 1976
Birth Place: Istanbul, Turkey
Current City of Residence: Istanbul, Turkey
Marital Status: Single
Children: Not Yet
How I Started playing Backgammon: Like every child in my country, I learned fron my father ang grandfather.
Backgammon Nickname: BALTAZAR
Current Skill level: Intermidiate.
Number of years playing Backgammon live: I learned when I was a child, but I am playing professionally for 4 years.
Favorite Tournament Venue: Velden
- 2005 WBF - TURKIYE I.KDZ.EREGLI Backgammon Tournament, Double Consultan, Champion
- 2007 19Th WBF European Backgammon Championship President’s Cup, Champeon
Other important finishes:
- 2005 WBF-TURKIYE III. AnkaraTradicional Backgammon Tournament / Double Consultan, Semi- finalist
- 2005 Groupe Lucien Barriere III.Open Backgammon Championship / President’s Cup, Semi- finalist
- 2007 19Th WBF European Backgammon Championship, Intermidiate Consolation Finalist
Favorite Backgammon book: Backgammon by Paul Magriel
Favorite Music: Rock, Jazz
Favorite Film: Nicholas Cage’s all discography... & Godfather Series...
Favorite Food: Burger & Meat
Other Interests & Hobbies: Puzzle, antique car collection
Person I'd like most to meet: Al Pacino
Favorite Celebrity: Al Pacino again...
If I could change anything in the world, I would... Make a day 48 hours
If I could change anything in the Backgammon world, I would... I’m not ready to change...First I have to know everyting
If you are the author of one or more backgammon books, formulae or articles, and would like us to mention it, please type in the appropriate info here:
I would like to write a one for new starters...And put a CD in it...To exercise on their computers etc...
Maybe there are some examples but...we can make it more in my opinion